We are recruiting for a Shunter (responsible for driving, parking and moving of buses) at our bus depots. The correct candidate will be flexible, reliable and honest with good communication skills. The correct candidate will be comfortable and confident in driving and parking of buses.
Appropriate and comprehensive training will be given.
The working hours are 18:00-02:00hrs, 5 of 7 days, full time hours.
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Movement of buses within the depot environment, including parking and reversing manoeuvres
- Ensuring they are working in a healthy and safe way in compliance with both our client and internal Health and Safety
- Act responsibility and professionally at all times ensuring that you represent the Sasse Group in a respectful, courteous and professional manner
- Occasionally will be asked to assist with other bus depot duties (only as and when required)
- Strong interpersonal skills including: communication, reliability and a positive can-do attitude
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to work to strict timelines and well under pressure
- Adhere to health and safety protocols and instructions
- Must hold a valid driving license category B for minimum of 2 years
About Sasse Facilities Management:
Sasse is a family-run, international organisation. As a provider of integrated facility management services, we have been a competent partner for the real estate industry, for industrial and commercial companies as well as for the aviation and transport sector for more than 45 years. In 2020 there were around 7,000 employees working for the group.
Sasse UK was incorporated in 2006 and is based in High Wycombe with contracts throughout the UK. The company wishes to expand and strengthen their team to the considerable success that it has achieved to date and continue to build a strong profile in the UK market.
Sasse is proud to offer internal growth opportunities including training and personal development.
Location: Bath, Bristol Lawrence Hill, Bristol Hengrove
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Sasse is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org