Job title: Parts Advisor – Back Counter
Job description: We have an exciting opportunity for a Parts Sales Advisor to join our ever expanding team at Motus Commercials Bristol, approved DAF dealership in South West England.
Due to company growth and expansion plans we have relocated to a fully refurbished new site located in Avonmouth. The position is located in our fantastic within the back counter service of our parts department.
We are on the lookout for an individual who can:
- drive forward and maximise all workshop parts sales opportunities, including identification of ‘add on’ and associated sales.
- ensure that at all times we endeavour to provide a consistently high standard of service to all our workshops.
- ensure that all workshop parts identification and pricing enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- ensure that parts pre-picks are used to assist in improving workshop efficiency on out of hours and weekend shifts.
If you have previous parts experience this would be of an advantage and we’d absolutely like to hear from you!
What Will You Be Doing?
As Parts Sales Advisor at Motus Commercials in Avonmouth you will be working within a friendly team. Our new Back Counter Parts Advisor colleague will support the department in ensuring that workshop parts sales targets are achieved, technician waiting time is minimised, VOR parts orders are placed in a timely manner and high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved.
This exciting opportunity will involve the following tasks: * To assist the growth of workshop parts sales in order to achieve back counter sales and GP budget, and your individual targets and objectives, ensuring that associated parts opportunities are identified and maximised.
- To adhere to staff rota’s to cover holiday/sick absence, overtime and callouts as necessary.
- To ensure that parts identification is prompt and accurate to minimise technician waiting time, maximising the use of pre-picks to support out of hours.
- To ensure that all service department requests for price and availability are responded to promptly.
- To ensure that VOR orders are placed in a timely manner.
- Produce all invoices/return notes correctly in accordance with audit requirements, all to be processed by the end of day.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness within the working area and a presentable personal appearance whilst observing the Group Health & Safety and Environmental Policy at all times.
- To report any broken or faulty equipment or breaches of our policies, to your Manager in line with our Group Health & Safety Policy.
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 05:04:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!