Job title: Talent Development Digital Learning Partner
Company: Artis Recruitment
- Chippenham, South West
- Posted 9th August 2021
- £40000 – £45000 per Annum
- Ref: Talent dev digital
Artis HR are currently supporting an exciting business in the South West (Bristol / Wiltshire) with the recruitment of a Talent Development Digital Learning Partner paying £40-45,000pa. This is a full time permanent post which is home based with the ideal candidate being able to commit to one day a week in the office.
Role Purpose We are is proud of being rated 4.5 on Trust Pilot by its customers. Achieving this in such a complex industry requires highly knowledgeable, highly skilled people with a passion for our climate change purpose. This role is key to taking the skills of our customer services team to the next level – one where we can offer our customers in their homes and businesses, industry leading levels of services across an increasing complex range of green energy solutions – SMART meters, time of use energy tariffs, electric vehicle charging, solar solutions and tariffs – to name but a few. In addition to this our new highly remote ways of working, requires the role holder to digitalise training content and knowledge management tools.
The role holder will play a pivotal role in the transformation of customer operations principally by:
- Leading and managing learning needs analysis, innovative design, delivery, evaluation and embedding of key learning and talent interventions across Customer Operations and Sales. Much of the content of this learning is technically complex due to the nature of the energy industry and so the role holder will need to enjoy and have previous experience of making technically complex subjects engaging, straightforward and as easy to learn as possible.
- Digitalise as much of our learning content as possible in support of a customer operations function with high degrees of remote working
- Be responsible for our Customer Operations development framework and further development of it, including working with stakeholders and subject matter experts within our operations teams for content delivery and/or creation
- Advocate our culture and role modelling of the mindset and behaviours which align with it, including driving a culture where our people are resourceful and talking high levels of ownership for their own skills development and learning
- Identification of learning and talent development needs and opportunities within Customer Operations by communicating and collaborating across the business
- Design and deliver learning solutions that harness L&D trends whilst providing measurable impact to Customer Operations performance and efficiency
- Lead the design, management and delivery of an effective Operations Development programme across our Customer Operation enabling individuals to rapidly access the learning they require to be effective within their roles from day one, to support upskilling, retention and succession planning
- Lead on the co-ordination of effective knowledge management, to drive efficiency and a self-serve culture
- Work effectively with a range of stakeholders, including as subject matter experts for content creation
- Understanding of the key principles of design and delivery of digital learning to support our people and provide a blended approach to learning
- Create and edit digital content that is engaging, utilising eLearning authoring tools
- Leverage technology (including our Learning Management and Knowledge Systems) and effective communication to ensure development interventions are well sign posted and accessible to our people
- Where required, identify and source high quality external providers, ensuring strong relationships and value add work is delivered
- Track and monitor Talent & Development records of all technical, regulatory and industry training, identifying trends and return on investment which will feed into continuous improvement initiatives
- Coach and support the development of the Clean Energy & Training Specialists who support the delivery of the Customer Operations learning agenda
- Ensure Customer and Sales Operations training is a source of competitive advantage in the business, enabling us to train and develop Customer Services agents to a consistency high standard in a sustained blended/digital and cost-efficient way
- Be a part of strategic projects where they impact our talent and development approach, processes and systems
This role will suit someone who loves to take technically complex knowledge and can create highly effective learning and knowledge management interventions as a result. This person will have either worked in an operations management role but with significant experience of designing and delivering training, or has worked in a training, talent or learning and development role but with accountability for technical /services skills training. Tech savy, you will know the best ways to leverage the latest technology to deliver interactive training that can be delivered remotely on a just in time basis.
You will be an effective communicator with the ability to build and sustain effective collaborative relationships, engaging and enrolling others at all levels. Passionate about helping people to learn and grow, who leads and influences by example. You have the ability to think problems through creatively, balanced with a proactive approach to managing a busy workload and achieving results. Very organised and great at forward planning and detail, with a passion in driving positive change in a customer centric business transitioning from traditional to digital services.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of building highly effective training and knowledge management solutions in a technically complex industry or subject matters
- Skilled and experienced in the design and delivery of technical and customer service /sales learning, development and talent development solutions
- Previous experience in the creation of digital learning including eLearning creation
- Excellent influencing and collaboration skills
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
Expected salary: £40000 – 45000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 22:19:38 GMT
Apply for the job now