Job title: Recruitment Consultant
Company: Acorn Recruitment
Job description: Recruitment Consultant – Chippenham
Acorn is one of the leading recruitment specialists in the UK and we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to be based out of our Chippenham high street office. Despite the pandemic, Acorn’s temporary business continues to thrive as we work with clients to source the best available candidates for their business.
With more than 30 locations across the UK, and the backing of Synergie; Europe’s 5th largest recruitment company, Acorn can help you develop your career in recruitment and maximise your earning potential.
This is a 360 Recruitment Consultant role and you will be responsible for:
- Using sales skills to grow a temp recruitment desk.
- Developing business with new and existing clients.
- Servicing clients and fulfilling their recruitment needs.
- Sourcing and vetting candidates and matching them to suitable job opportunities.
- Registering candidates in line with procedural, legislative & customer requirements.
- Building relationships with candidates & clients.
- Responding quickly to clients’ recruitment needs.
- Providing an on-call service to clients and candidates.
We are looking to hear from highly motivated and driven Recruiters, who have a proven track record in the industry, and who are looking for an exciting new challenge.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
Working for Acorn, you will receive; a generous bonus scheme, a min. of 33 days’ holiday per annum, excellent company benefits & incentives and a flexible, friendly and rewarding working environment.
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 05:56:41 GMT
Apply for the job now