Job title: Assistant Accountant
Company: Page Personnel
Job description: Permanent Assistant Accountant role, north Bristol based. Excellent opportunity for an early stage studier to progress their finance career
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for;
- Purchase Ledger invoice processing and monthly payments
- Prepare and submit monthly CIS returns and sub-contractor statements, validate subcontractors
- Help Accounts Assistant with debtor management
- Preparation of overtime schedule
- Prepare monthly accruals/prepayments/journals
- Provide finance-based analysis and data to the Head of Finance
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare, analyse and submit quarterly VAT returns
- Reconcile and process PAYE/NI payments to HMRC
- Assist with the telephone calls into the office
Based in north Bristol on a permanent basis for a growing organisation Excellent opportunity for an early stage CIMA/ACCA studier
The successful candidate will ideally be studying towards AAT with a view to continue their accountancy studies. A proven track record in a similar role is essential.
Our client is a leading business based in north Bristol. They are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis.
A salary of between £24,000 and £28,000 is on offer to the successful candidate. Study support will also be available.
Expected salary: £24000 per year
Job date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 03:53:44 GMT
Apply for the job