Job title: Class 2 Driver
Company: XPO Logistics
Job description: Here at GXO Avonmouth, we’re looking for Class 2 Drivers to join us, working in partnership with our customer, Costa Coffee. Playing a part in making the nation smile, you’ll be delivering a variety of food and drink to our retail stores! We work any 5 in 8 days start times from 07.30am.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £33,248.19 plus key allowance £1,050.78,50p bonus per drop over 5 drops per day plus OTE. In addition, we offer 28 days holiday pay, access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks including free uniform and PPE, free on-site parking, access to a range of apprenticeship schemes and our own university hub – home to a wealth of online training meaning you can champion your own development!
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Complete all vehicle checks and be responsible for keeping the vehicle within the correct temperature ranges to ensure all goods are delivered correctly to the stores
- Operate the Microlise system whilst making store deliveries
- Complete all delivery paperwork accurately and on-time
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- A full UK driving licence with Cat C entitlement
- No more than 6 penalty points on your licence (no IN, DD, DR, or DG endorsements)
- An up to date CPC and Digital Tachograph
- 6 months driving expirence
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 05:41:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!