Job title: Cleaning Operative
Company: Bristol Waste Company
Job description: £19,760 per annum (£9.50 per hour) based on 40 hours per week. Part time available
Various shifts available across Bristol
This role is advertised as part of Bristol Workplace.
Bristol Workplace is a key operating division of Bristol Waste, specialising in designing and delivering workplace service solutions. We specialise in providing integrated service packages that typically include cleaning, security, grounds maintenance, facilities management, waste services and much more.
We aim to directly deliver all core services using our own people, processes, and pioneering technology, to provide higher service levels and improved quality.
IS THIS ROLE FOR ME?
We are an expanding company and after signing a new cleaning contract, we now need a few extra Integrated Service Partners within our Cleaning team, who will report to a Team Leader.
In your new role, you must safely and efficiently carry out a range of cleaning tasks to the highest standard of cleaning, including sweeping and mopping floors, wiping surfaces, vacuuming, using cleaning chemicals, moving furniture, emptying bins, general tidying of kitchen areas, toilets, showers, corridors, meeting rooms, break-out areas, staircases and reception.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- You will have previous experience of cleaning to a high standard within an office environment
- Be physically fit for walking, bending, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills to provide a best-in-class service to the customer
- Ability to work on alone and as part of a team
- Understanding of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
Please click on the attached job description to your left to read full job details and requirements for this role!
WHY WORK FOR BRISTOL WASTE COMPANY?
- Free onsite parking (subject to availability)
- 25 days holiday
- Development Opportunities
- Employee benefits and discounts
- Free Physio
- Sickness Entitlement
- Life assurance times two of salary
Please head over to our main website to view the full job description!
Expected salary: £19760 per year
Job date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 05:26:07 GMT
Apply for the job