Job title: CVIT Officer (Cash in Transit)
Company: Bristol Waste Company
Job description: £10 per hour / £19,240 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Mobile, Bristol area
This role is advertised as part of Bristol Workplace.
Bristol Workplace is a key operating division of Bristol Waste, specialising in designing and delivering workplace service solutions. We specialise in providing integrated service packages that typically include cleaning, security, grounds maintenance, facilities management, waste services and much more.
We aim to directly deliver all core services using our own people, processes, and pioneering technology, to provide higher service levels and improved quality.
IS THIS ROLE FOR ME?
We are an expanding company and after signing a new security contract, we now need a new Cast in Transit (CVIT) Officer within our mobile CVIT Team, who will report to a CVIT Co-ordinator.
In your new role, you will carry out cash collections, counting, reconciliation and banking on behalf of Bristol Workplace Services (BWS). You will be collecting and delivering monies to all other external customers in accordance with their service level agreements.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Ability to gain a Cash in Transit SIA license (we will provide training and assist with gaining the license
- Ability to gain a DBS certificate
- Knowledge or experience working in the cash-in-transit industry undertaking a wide range of duties
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace, including previous experience of making instant risk assessments whilst carrying out duties
- Good numeracy and literacy skills to assist with the recording and imparting of information clearly and concisely for the purpose of completing log sheets and incident reports with meticulous care for detail and accuracy
- Physical capability of lifting items weighing up to 15 kg
- Possession of a current PLG driving licence
- Ability to communicate in a confident and assured manner with work colleagues and members of the general public including the ability to converse with citizens in spoken English, or through a British Sign Language interpreter
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and/or experience of equalities and diversity issues
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, and have a willingness to learn new applications and technology as appropriate
WHY WORK FOR BRISTOL WASTE COMPANY?
- Free onsite parking (subject to availability)
- 25 days holiday
- Development opportunities
- BUPA wellbeing cash plan
- Employee benefits and discounts
Head over to our main website to view the full job description
Expected salary: £19240 per year
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 23:11:06 GMT
Apply for the job