Job title: Operations Transformation Assistant
Company: Office Angels
Job description: Position: Operational Transformation Assistant
Hours: 9am – 5pm
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Are you efficient? With strong IT skills? And experienced in a busy and ever-changing environment?
Then we want to hear from you….
We are delighted to be recruiting for an Operational Transformation Assistant to join a successful distribution company specialising in heavy duty equipment, based in the company’s Bristol office in Avonmouth. There may be travel involved with role, including over night stays.
With rapid growth, we have already placed three very happy candidates within the last month and the business is continuing to go from strength to strength.
The role involves:
- Managing email enquires and general system support tickets raised in a timely and efficient manner, forwarding and following up as required.
- Assisting with system solutions.
- Completing testing and creating document records for the system provider.
- Arranging installations of solutions across departments and providing necessary training when required.
- Managing internal and external relationships, including those with stakeholders and suppliers and maintain employee records
- Arranging and booking internal training of staff to include site visits and liaising with the appropriate stakeholders to arrange travel
- General Operations Transformations administration and data entry
- Monitoring and roll out of specific Power BI reports
The ideal candidate will need to;
- Have experience of use of ERP systems
- Be proficient in video conferencing platforms and have strong IT skills
- Have excellent communication skills across all levels of business
- Be able to multi-task and thrive in a busy, ever-changing environment
- Have excellent level of attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Be able to travel for up to two days per week including occasional overnight stays
If you would like to be considered for an interview please submit your CV.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Expected salary: £25000 – 32000 per year
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 22:31:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!