Job title: Customer Service Co-ordinator
Company: Hiring People
Job description: The Company is offering a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working individual to join an innovative business at the forefront of Ink manufacture.
Do you pride yourself on providing an excellent customer experience? Do you thrive in a fast-moving environment where change and challenging accepted norms is standard in the quest for continuous improvement? Are you a highly organised individual who likes to work with a level of autonomy but can perform within a wider cross functional team?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
They are looking for a part time Customer Service Co-Ordinator to join their Sales Support team.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Openness and natural desire to embrace change
- Need to be able to prioritise and manage your own time
- Team Player but able to problem solve independently
- Effective communication skills
- Reliable, punctual, responsible and honest
About the Role
Your role as a Customer Service Co-ordinator will entail you being the first point of contact for customers globally; processing their orders and providing accurate information on stock availability and dispatch dates.
The Customer Service Co-Ordinator will also be responsible for:
- Allocating stock to orders as appropriate and raising manufacturing orders to meet required demand
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure orders are dispatched on time and in full; providing excellent and timely communication to customers and distributors where changes are necessary
- Building successful relationships with customers and distributors; anticipating their needs and identifying improvement opportunities that enhance the customer experience
- Ensuring that their ERP system is maintained and accurately updated in terms of customer information and pricing
- Focus on process and system improvement; working cross functionally to identify efficiencies or improved methods of work
- Provision of administration support to commercial sales team
- Creation of customer complaint tickets
- General sales administration tasks to include invoicing, compilation of reports, and compliance data
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service Role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of relationship building in a previous role, with a professional attitude and response to customers
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Punctual and conscientious
Salary: from £21,000 depending on experience
This role is part time working 5 hours per day Monday – Friday
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
About the Company
Pulse Roll Label Products are based in Yate, North Bristol, and they are a leading manufacturer and supplier of Inks and varnishes to label printers across the world.
At Pulse Roll Label Products, their vision is to innovate today to simplify tomorrow. They are continually driving to create a diverse team of individuals, unified by a common goal of innovation and excellence.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Job date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 22:50:54 GMT
Apply for the job