Job title: Front End Developer
Job description: Renewable Exchange – Front End Developer
The commercial landscape for renewable energy projects is at a tipping point. We are at a crossroads whereby innovation is driving the industry into the subsidy free era. This is your opportunity to join an agile team that’s revolutionising the energy market and go all in on our mission to innovate and enhance the efficiency of an industry that’s poised for rapid change in the transition away from subsidies.
Renewable Exchange is a fast growing, renewable energy focussed, tech start-up. Our Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) Marketplace is the cornerstone of our offering, connecting any renewable generation asset in the UK with every PPA option available. We add value to our clients while ensuring that we take an ethical, client first approach to everything we do.
Renewable Exchange now works with over 1,000 generators totalling over 4GW of generation capacity in the UK! Through our PPA Marketplace we enable independent generators to ensure they are always maximising the value of the renewable electricity they generate.
We need a Front End Developer who is able to take full responsibility for developing and optimising our web application.
- Top level verbal communication ability
- Motivation and personal ambition to learn and succeed
- Dedicated and conscientious attention to detail while maintaining focus on the overall picture
- Producing tested, clean and scalable software
- Extensive technical experience in:
- Vue.js & Vuex or React & Redux
- UI/UX Experience
- Restful API
- Unit/Integration testing
Other skills that would be helpful but not mandatory:
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated, professional individual with a strong tech development background who enjoys collaborative ownership of products and seeing their work shape the future of the business directly. No prior experience of renewable energy is required. We are looking for someone with:
- At least 3 years experience developing web applications
- Quick learner and team player
- A self starter with strong commercial acumen
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities
Central Bristol + flexible remotely
- Location: BS1 / Flexible office min 2 days per week
- Job type: Full time, permanent position
- Typical hours: Fully flexible (40hrs/wk) Mon – Fri
- Salary: £competitive
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 02:29:14 GMT
Apply for the job