Job title: Legal Secretary
Company: Robert Half
Job description: Robert Half are delighted to be partnering with an award-winning law firm in Henleaze on the recruitment of a Legal Secretary. Our client provides legal advice to clients in Bristol and the wider region and are delighted to be growing their team with this piece of recruitment.
This is an office-based position with plenty of free on street parking. Ideally, this will be a full-time position however we can consider a part-time arrangement also.
Supporting a team of solicitors, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Dictating audio files and written notes.
- Transcribing and proof-reading legal documents.
- Preparing legal documentation and court statements for cases.
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the wider team.
- Keeping internal records up to date.
- Proven experience as a Legal or Medical secretary is essential.
- Strong and accurate audio typing skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
In return, you will be offered a salary of up to £23,000 + benefits dependent on experience.
For more information, please contact Ellie Clutton.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.
Expected salary: £23000 per year
Job date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 00:51:25 GMT
Apply for the job