Job title: Production Assistant
Company: Hiring People
Job description: The Company is offering a great opportunity for a hard-working individual to join an innovative business at the forefront of Ink manufacture who wish to develop a career in manufacturing.
They are looking for a full time Production Assistant to join the Preparation and Maintenance team. Full in-house training will be given, so no previous experience is necessary.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable, punctual, responsible and honest
- Maintaining a clean, organised, efficient and safe working environment
- Attention to detail
- Can undertake work in a safe and effective manner working within H & S guidelines
- As a ‘hands on’ role this is physically demanding work
About the Role
Working within a small team, predominantly responsible for packaging finished products but will be responsible for working across all departments within Production as and when required.
- Permanent position; 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day Monday to Friday
- Starting salary – national minimum wage but rising to UK Living wage of £9.30 per hour on successful completion of 6-month probation
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and pension scheme
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Organised and self-disciplined;
- Remaining flexible and prepared to train for other roles in the Production department
Salary: £18,144 per annum
About the Company
Pulse Roll Label Products are based in Yate, North Bristol, and they are a leading manufacturer and supplier of Inks and varnishes to label printers across the world.
At Pulse Roll Label Products, their vision is to innovate today to simplify tomorrow. They are continually driving to create a diverse team of individuals, unified by a common goal of innovation and excellence.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Expected salary: £18144 per year
Job date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 22:52:00 GMT
Apply for the job