Job title: Urgent Care Coordinator – 6 month FTC – Chippenham
Job description: URGENT CARE COORDINATOR – 6 MONTH FTC – CHIPPENHAM – £11.48 TO £14.35 PER HOUR
Would you like to join a dynamic team who deliver the best possible care to patients? Are you interested in taking your next step up the career ladder whilst gaining valuable experience?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Urgent Care Coordinator to join us on a 6 month fixed term contract. If you are looking for a new challenge this could be the perfect role for you and here are just some of the benefits available:
- Competitive salary, with enhancements for weekend, overnight and bank holiday shifts.
- Generous holiday allowance – 25 days per year, excluding Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Discretionary bonus scheme & simply health membership
About the role:
You will be at the heart of our Urgent Care team and ensure the best possible care is delivered in this diverse and exhilarating role. It can be extremely busy at times, but you will thoroughly enjoy this environment where no two days are the same. If you are looking for career progression then this position will certainly offer you a unique experience with the support of a thriving team.
If you are organised and enjoy planning then your day could look something like this:
- Responsive point of contact for medical, clinical and healthcare professionals. This includes working with the ambulance service and NHS 111.
- Planning ahead to ensure people and resources are best utilised.
- Assisting clinicians to access community health teams.
- Supervising operational staff.
- A good standard of general education.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise your workload.
- Caring and empathetic nature.
If you can bring all of the above then we’ll provide all of the training and on-going development you need to be confident and comfortable in your role. As our operation runs around the clock, 365 days of the year, you’ll need to bring a flexible approach to working hours because our shift patterns include weekends, overnights and Bank Holidays.
An Enhanced DBS will be required for this role and this will be organised by the company for the successful applicant.
For a full job description or for further information please call our recruitment team on 0800 6444 200 or email
Closing date: Sunday 29th August 2021 (we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we have a high volume of applicants).
Expected salary: £11.48 – 14.35 per hour
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 22:01:42 GMT
Apply for the job now