Job title: Administrator – Band 3
Company: Sanctuary Personnel
Job description: Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 3 Administrator to work 37.5 hours per week based in Bristol, within the ADHD Team.
The pay rate for this locum Administrator job is £10 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Processing referrals, composing and sending out appointment letters, booking in appointments in clinician’s diaries and responding to telephone queries
Requirements of the Administrator:
- Relevant qualification
- Experience working as an administrator – preferably in a mental health team
- Strong communication skills
- RiO access
- Willing to undertake a DBS check
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive admin knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus – get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus – Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Administrator job is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.
Expected salary: £10 per hour
Job date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 01:45:59 GMT
Apply for the job