Job title: Credit Control and Purchase Ledger Clerk
Job description: Are you an experienced Credit Controller? Are you intuitive, self-motivated, and adaptable? Are you looking for a role where you can add variation and gain valuable knowledge into other aspects of a medium sized finance function? Are you interested in working in a low-pressure environment for a well-established paper distributor who provide to the public sector as well as commercial businesses?
Adecco Recruitment are thrilled to be working with an environmentally friendly and highly recognised business based in North-East Bristol. The company are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their close-knit finance team on a permanent basis. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for overseeing the credit control responsibilities as well as cover the sales ledger side of the business.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking for responsibility and growth. This is a role where you can join an expanding business and become an essential part of the team. Our client is looking for commitment, longevity and the ability to work independently, in return the business can offer a competitive salary, free parking and a friendly and supportive team.
- To cover general credit control duties including liaising with customers to resolve any queries, chasing overdue invoices and reporting any accounts of concern.
- Schedule and process confidential waste disposals.
- Process supplier invoices and highlight any problems.
- Month end duties including issuing customer statements and monthly sales invoices.
- Raising credit notes as required.
- Process supplier payments as required.
- Credit Control experience (minimum of 1 year essential)
- Sales Ledger experience (advantageous but not essential)
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Nicole Timbrell
Job date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 07:00:20 GMT
Apply for the job