Job title: E-Commerce Administrator
Company: Robert Half
Job description: Robert Half are proud to be partnering with Saddleback Ltd, one of the UK’s leading Cycling distributors, for the role of an E-commerce Administrator – Product Data. Based at their Bristol Head office, Saddleback Ltd provide a fantastic environment for their employees with stunning open plan offices, a large kitchen/break zone, indoor bike storage, plenty of showers and a locker room with kit-drying facilities. They live and breathe cycling as a company.
Why Join Saddleback?
- A vibrant company passionate about cycling and the positive healthy lifestyle that this offers its riders
- Leading global elite brands within their portfolio such as Castelli, Chris King and ENVE, Sidi and many more
- Fast growth business, investing in all departments to move the company forward in systems, digitalisation and
- They go out of their way to create a positive working environment, having fun, regular bike rides together and promoting good health.
- Staff career plans are in place with everyone encouraged to improve and progress as they company grows year on year, a truly fantastic time to join.
About the team …
The e-commerce team is committed to creating a positive, engaging atmosphere where everyone is pulling together to achieve a common goal, working closely with their customers to provide the best product data imaginable.
About you …
As an e-commerce administrator – Product Data, you will be a member of a growing e-commerce team administering the e-commerce product data build process from start to finish. You will work closely with content creation and digital design, playing a critical part reviewing all content. You are detail orientated with demonstrated success and passion around e-commerce product data build.
What you’ll do, and how you will make an impact …
- Building e-commerce product data, validating quality, integrity, and SEO requirements
- Administer product image assets, populating images against products
- Play a pivotal role in establishing quality of all content from a variety of sources, bringing together a world class e-commerce offering to our customers.
Why we are excited about you …
- You can build high quality e-commerce data and demonstrate value quickly
- You have proven experience administering e-commerce sales platforms
- You will have worked within a marketing team
- You will ideally have experience of using a PIM
- You have passion and pride in maintaining the highest quality of data
- You work well within an e-commerce team, communicate regularly and encourage a positive and supportive environment
- Highley proficient with e-commerce sales platforms such as Shopify, Magento
- Understanding of SEO- Meta Tags
- Experience using PIM highly desirable
Reasons why you should apply …
- You are obsessed with product data and the keenest eye for detail
- You want to be part of a growing e-commerce team and be part of Bristol based cycling product distribution business that is growing at a rapid rate
- You want to work within a supportive team of like-minded cycling geeks, a relaxed family environment and a staff discount that’s sometimes a little too tempting!
What’s on offer?
The successful E-commerce Administrator – Product Data, can expect to receive a basic salary of between £22,000 – £25,000 depending on experience + Company cash health plan + benefits
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and
let’s explore this together!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.
Expected salary: £23000 – 25000 per year
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 05:52:47 GMT
Apply for the job