Job title: Enrichment and Tutorial Coordinator
Job description: Enrichment and Tutorial Coordinator
Up to £24,480 per annum
(Salary is dependent on level of qualification and experience)
Contract Type: Permanent and Full-Time
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an excellent reputation for delivering further education and work-based programmes in a range of subjects – from business to sport, engineering to media, GCSE’s and A Levels to degree level courses.
Our experienced and passionate staff work hard to help our students achieve their personal challenges and career goals. We are proud and committed to making the College the best it can be. We are currently working hard to achieve “Outstanding” status after being classified as “Good” in our first inspection.
We have an exciting opportunity for two new Enrichment and Tutorial Coordinators to join the newly developed Plus Team, incorporating Tutorial, Enrichment, Student Union and Active provision at the College.
The Plus programme has core aims of developing learners’ social understanding whilst providing learners with memorable experiences at and outside of their core academic qualification, as part of the student’s overall study programme.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supporting learning areas with their Enrichment & Tutorial provision
- Planning, coordination, recording and delivery of Enrichment programmes across a range of learning areas in line with newly developed SGS Plus framework
- Provision of course and level specific Enrichment opportunities that compliment learners’ core academic qualifications
- Support the Learning Area Manager for Extra-Curricular Programmes in the development, delivery and monitoring of Tutorial provision
- Ensuring relevant content, appropriate for 16-19 year old learners
Beneficial Skills & Qualifications
- Project Management & able to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Understanding of key societal issues and challenges including an in-depth understanding of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- An innovative approach and “can-do attitude to the provision of extra-curricular opportunities
- Organisational and problem-solving skills for tracking and monitoring of projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Passion for holistic development of students
Why choose the College?
You will become part of the wider family supporting you with your professional development, access to the LGPS, discounted shopping benefits, and access to a wide variety of external health and wellbeing resources.
If you are interested in this position please complete an online application form by clicking on apply.
Please advise within your application if you have a preference of either our Filton based or Stroud based roles.
Closing Date: Thursday 26th August 2021
Expected Interview Date: Friday 3rd September 2021
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate, Enhanced with Children’s Barred list check, as a requirement of the job.
We welcome applications from all sectors of the community and is an equal opportunities employer.
Expected salary: £24480 per year
Location: Filton, Gloucestershire
Job date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 22:54:10 GMT
Apply for the job now