Job title: Mobile Maintenance Electrician
Company: HVAC Recruitment
Job description: Mobile Maintenance Electrician
Bristol & Surrounding Areas
£34,000 – £36,000 + Overtime + Call Out Rota
Monday – Friday, Normal Hours
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Maintenance Electricians with building services skills, to join one of the leading FM companies across their commercial portfolio in the South West which includes retail, commercial offices and leisure sites.
This will suit a Mobile Maintenance Electrician with experience in service, maintenance, and compliance.
Our client also has other national contracts where you may be utilized to support with any electrical requirements from time to time.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- To undertake pre-planned maintenance, servicing and compliance work.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To survey and report back on any remedial works required to make the electrical systems compliant
- To be always fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs.
- To ensure that administration requirements are maintained on time and all necessary documents.
- Qualified Electrician, City & Guilds 2330 & 2391 or NVQ Level 3, 18th Edition
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management
- Full clean driving licence
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively, please call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James
Expected salary: £36000 per year
Job date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 22:49:24 GMT
Apply for the job