Job title: Modelling and Simulation Engineer
Company: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Job description: Job Title: Modelling and Simulation Engineer
We are working in conjunction with an aerospace, defence and safety critical engineering specialist to recruit a Senior Modelling and Simulation Engineer. The successful applicant will work within a team responsible for producing models for new aircraft development. The work involves the development of system design, models, integration, analysis and verification.
Responsibilities of the Modelling and Simulation Engineer:
- Interact with internal and external customers on a technical level.
- Deliver engineering solutions at a consistently high standards.
- Maintain the project documentation in line with the quality plan.
- Manage multiple tasks and deliver within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Interact with other engineers on a technical and project level.
- Working to Aerospace industry guidelines (ARP4754A, DO-178B/C, DO-254, DO-160G, ARP4761, AS8584, ARP1070).
- Ensures that the customers’ requirements for all product/module-level deliverables are clearly defined and documented.
- Supports system integration between various system development disciplines
Requirements for the Modelling and Simulation Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, physics or maths.
- Significant experience in modelling and simulation using Matlab/Simulink is required.
- Experience with flight dynamics modelling, hydro-mechanical and electro-mechanical systems modelling and experience with flight control systems and architecture.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a good knowledge of aerospace modelling and simulation to develop their career. In return for your experience, this Bristol based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible working
- Health plan
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge technology projects
Interviews for the Modelling and Simulation Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
For further information on the Model Based Systems Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Job date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 22:03:25 GMT
Apply for the job