Job title: Resident Services Manager
Company: Deverell Smith
Job description: A fantastic opportunity is now available to provide property and lettings management for a luxury Build to Rent scheme in Bristol.
This role would initially start working from a development in Bath for training, ahead of moving over to the Bristol.
This candidate will be the first point of contact from enquiry stage, viewing the property through to resident move in. You will ensure a high level of customer service is provided to residents at all times, all statutory H&S requirements are met and engage with residents to create a sense of community within the development.
Duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Dealing with initial enquiries, booking in viewings and negotiating offers
- Agreeing leasing offers and processing these in line with company procedures
- Post initial let up, uploading availability details to marketing portals and updating adverts as necessary
- Completing all applicant vetting in line with company procedures
- Forging productive relationships with key service partners such as the estate developers, contractors and wider estate managers for the benefit of residents and seeking economies of scale for the efficient running of the building
- Organising and running tenant services via third parties and in house
- Ensuring up to date resident communication via various channels including social media
- Seeking special offers and discounts for residents from local businesses
- Creating a community feel through communication, events and innovations
- To act as first point of call for residents to report maintenance issues
- Co-ordinating all contractor appointments and defect warranty repairs, logging issues in order that required service levels are attained
- Carrying out regular inspections of communal areas and apartments
- Responsible for Health and Safety compliance coordination utilising company systems; liaising with the property management team when necessary
- Organising minor works between tenancies to maintain first class presentation of apartments
- Meet and greet with all new tenants; providing Welcome Packs and new tenancy information
- Completing check in and check out reports; determining deposit returns
- Assisting the credit control team to ensure the timely payment of rents and liaising with residents to address problem cases
- Undertaking tenancy renewals, driving rental growth
- Providing regular asset performance reports and attending monthly meetings with line manager
- Driving rental growth, ensuring that rents in the building are maximised yet competitive within the local market
- Managing the building expenditure budget and ensuring value for money from suppliers, maximising the net operating income
- Establishing and delivering additional income streams where appropriate
If you’re an ambitious and motivated individual with experience in managing the operations from within a residential, student accomodation, hotel / hospitality, leisure or similar background, we’d love to hear from you!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn’t an opt-in, it’s the only way forward.
Expected salary: £32000 per year
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 22:19:54 GMT
Apply for the job