Job title: Site Trainer
Company: Acorn Recruitment
Job description: An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a site Trainer on the outskirts of Chippenham.
You will have experience as a Trainer, completing the on-boarding process, coaching and ensuring you are working to health / safety standards.
Working Monday to Friday, 09.00am – 5pm
- CIPD (desirable but not essential)
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Self-motivated, bubbly and the ability to help and encourage others
- Comfortable delivering training on 1-1 and group basis.
- Have a passion for learning.
- Able to plan own workload effectively.
- Capable of performing manual handling tasks.
- Motivated to work in all areas of the business.
- Motivated to meet targets.
- Be flexible in the approach to the working hours, as the needs of the business may require working varying hours.
- Ability to adapt to new working practices.
- Quality Awareness & Food Safety Awareness
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Ability to work in a fast-moving manufacturing environment
Job summary (description of main purpose of job):
- Provide ‘on the job’ training and validation of competency to all employees.
- Provide Induction/On boarding to all new employees
- Provide coaching to achieve compliance with required standards.
- Design and delivery of training ‘on the job’ and in classroom scenario
- Assist in the design and delivery of SOP’s and other training documents to ensure compliance.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all activities on the Departmental Training Matrix
- Identify language and learning barriers to training and suggest solutions.
- Become a ‘champion’ of all existing and future training activities.
- To develop a working environment that is free from intimidation, harassment and bullying.
- To promote a culture of dignity and respect amongst staff
- Take a continuous improvement approach to all activities and ensure that all Quality; Health & Safety and Hygiene standards are met.
- To work with Line Manager / Departmental Manager to identify any gaps that may exist during sickness, MAT leave, Absence, Holiday
- Ensure the site is audit ready at all times and only verified employees are carrying out tasks assigned to them – WI’s / CCPs.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Expected salary: £25000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 00:11:14 GMT
Apply for the job now