Job title: Customer Service Advisor
Job description: Salary: £18525 to £20306 dependant on experience level.
Location: Onsite within the Bristol Centre to complete training and warmsite/probation which can be up to 6 months from the beginning of employment, flexible options following this period. We are looking for a number of confident, motivated and outgoing Customer Service Advisors to be part of a brand-new team set up in Bristol.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will support customers with their enquiries they have relating to their life & pensions product whilst providing an excellent customer service.
This is a great opportunity for graduates or anyone who is looking to kick-start a career . W e’ll train you to deliver a service that is consistent, confident, friendly and reliable so that each of your customers feel valued, understood and listened to.
What you’ll be doing:
- Answering inbound calls from customers and answering questions they may have on their life & pensions product.
- Provide technically accurate and compliant responses to customer enquiries.
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with FCA requirements.
- Carry out routine investigations to ensure resolution of customer queries and requests.
- Create, record and update customer data and produce appropriate output to ensure customer records are accurately maintained.
- Interacting with customers and advisers
- Achieving and maintain the required performance levels.
What we’re looking for:
- A passion for helping people along with relevant experience in face-to-face or call centre-based customer service
- Excellent verbal, communication & listening skills
- Numeracy and computer literate (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Customer focused when dealing with a range of people, including vulnerable customers
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be highly organised and able to manage own workload to meet stretching personal and team targets
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave plus Bank Holidays.
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
Further to this you will have access to an amazing benefits package including
- 25% off cinema tickets at Cineworld, Odeon, Empire and Apollo
- Discounted Dining Cards offering up to 50% off food
- Discounted at home fitness plans and gym memberships
- Exclusive discounts at your favourite stores including John Lewis, Currys PC World and many more through Capita’s “Perks at work scheme.”
- Exclusive colleague offers on Mobile phone contracts
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Expected salary: £20306 per year
Job date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 22:21:52 GMT
Apply for the job