Job title: Domestic Heating & Plumbing Manager
Company: Internal Recruiter
Job description: ARC are currently recruiting on behalf of a large mechanical & electrical contractor for a heating and plumbing manager in the Bristol area.
Domestic Heating & Plumbing Manager.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to embrace the role of our Domestic Heating & Plumbing Line Manager.
The Domestic Heating & Plumbing manager will have the responsibility of managing the day to day running of a team of domestic engineers.
The manager will be working closely with the directors to support the growth aspiration of the business.
- Ensuring Jobs are delivered in line with budgets, company standards and client expectations.
- To manage and resolve day to day operational issues as they occur within a team of engineers.
- Liaise with office administration to arrange engineer schedules.
- Work closely with company management to drive business and company growth.
- Quote for works, from tap replacements to full heating installations and bathroom install.
- Extensive knowledge of domestic heating and plumbing systems.
- Good knowledge of IT Systems
- Excellent people management skills / experience of managing people.
- Gas Safe Accreditation (desirable but not essential)
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Scheme
- Sickness Scheme
- Personal Development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negtioable depending on experience
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ARC
- Working with one of East Anglia/South leading Recruitment agencies with 16 years within the marketplace who recruit for many of the region’s leading companies.
- In a recent survey 96% of our clients stated ARC are their preferred agency labour supplier.
- Paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Weekly pay – with a 1 hour pay resolution guarantee.
- Pension contribution (after 3 months continuous service).
- On-going assignments
- Free access to our Health Assured scheme for you and your family.
- Access to Free online training.
Expected salary: £40000 per year
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 22:29:55 GMT
Apply for the job