Job title: Nursery Nurse
Company: Protocol Education
Job description: Protocol Education are looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Nursery Nurse to work in a vibrant nursery in the BS3 area of South Bristol.
The nursery is an excellent setting, with a cohesive team there to aid you along the way and develop your career. For this position the nursery will be looking for a level 3 qualified member of staff or above.
The role will be for the whole academic year working 5 days a week roughly 8-5 (open to discussion). There is the potential for the role to move into a permanent position.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Reference information for the last five years
- UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
- Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
- Bonus refer a friend’ payment scheme.
- The opportunity of working with a wide choice of settings across the Bristol area.
- CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 22:30:42 GMT
Apply for the job