Job title: Plumber
Company: Internal Recruiter
Job description: ARC are currently recruiting on behalf of a large mechanical & electrical contractor for Plumbers in Bristol.
We cover all aspects of domestic plumbing and heating to our ever-expanding customer database.
Due to continued growth, there is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and experienced Engineers to join our team.
We offer market-leading competitive salaries/packages for the right candidate.
- Fully maintained company van and fuel card
- Tools to do the job – specialist plan
- Holiday loyalty scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company sickness scheme
- Company uniform
- Personal development and training provided
Individuals with the following credentials need to apply
- High organisation skills and a proactive approach are essential
- Domestic Gas Qualification is essential
- Experience and proven track record – references will be essential and checked.
- Valid Driving Licence.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ARC
- Working with one of East Anglia/South leading Recruitment agencies with 16 years within the marketplace who recruit for many of the region’s leading companies.
- In a recent survey 96% of our clients stated ARC are their preferred agency labour supplier.
- Paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Weekly pay – with a 1 hour pay resolution guarantee.
- Pension contribution (after 3 months continuous service).
- On-going assignments
- Free access to our Health Assured scheme for you and your family.
- Access to Free online training
Expected salary: £40000 per year
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 22:45:12 GMT
Apply for the job