Job title: Primary Teacher
Company: Protocol Education
Job description: An OFSTED 1 school in BS3 is looking to appoint a Year 1 class teacher until the end of the end.
- Must have experience at KS1
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, be able to work using your own initiative but also be able to contribute to a dedicated team
- The ideal candidate will be professional and passionate about raising attainment
- Passionate about delivering Outstanding lessons
The school’s qualities:
- Can offer the successful candidates support and professional development with excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Excellent support from staff and external agencies
- Dedicated to assist in planning and lesson development
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
- DBS check
- 2 year professional references and work experience, gaps listed
- Proof of address and right to work in the UK
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Free continuing professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
- Bonus refer a friend’ payment scheme.
- The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Gloucestershire and Bristol areas.
- CV and interview advice and support
Expected salary: £85 – 165 per day
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 22:37:53 GMT
Apply for the job