Job title: Senior Planner
Company: Bennett & Game Recruitment
Job description: We are currently recruiting for a Senior Planner to join a growing Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy covering the South West and South Wales. Working from the South West office located between Bristol and Stroud, it is envisaged that the successful candidate will be ideally MRTPI or similar, and have the experience to lead the provision of Planning Consultancy.
The successful candidate is likely to be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills working with across various departments including the Surveyors and Design teams. The Senior Planner will be expected to manage over 100 rural, commercial and village development projects including planning Appeals per annum. The role will be based throughout the South West and positively engaging with the relevant local authorities to ensure success and the continued growth of this department.
Senior Planner Position Overview
- Managing the development projects, offering Planning advice and consultation
- Liaising with clients directly on projects
- Attending client meetings and site visits as required
- Managing and obtaining supporting documents
Senior Planner Position Requirements
- Qualified with a Town Planning or related degree
- Ideally MRTPI
- Minimum 3 years’ previous experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate
- Full UK driver’s license and own transport
Senior Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary £35k to £40k DOE
- 25 days’ holiday + BH
- Onsite parking
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Progression opportunities
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Expected salary: £35000 – 40000 per year
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 07:31:39 GMT
Apply for the job