Job title: 2nd Line Engineer
Company: Robert Half
Job description: Robert Half Technology is recruiting for an exciting Technical 2nd Line Engineer position with cloud-based technology organisation based in Bristol. Up to £32,000 + Benefits
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the 2nd Line Engineer will help support and maintain their existing managed client base and develop/drive forward new requirements currently, they are deploying a wide variety of Azure of Office 365 services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Currently, they are deploying a wide variety of Azure and Office 365 services, the role will be varied and interesting and will include:
- A solid understanding of networking.
- Providing critical, on-demand technical support to key customers
- Ensuring that regular maintenance and provisioning tasks are completed successfully and to a timely manner
- Recommending and evaluating new products, services, and technologies
- Resolving everything from AD administration to desktop support and some server support.
- Previous experience held in an MSP environment
- Experience in Azure and Microsoft 365
- Strong technical experience of Microsoft Server operating systems, Microsoft core applications, such as Windows 10
- Strong skills supporting Microsoft AD, DNS and Remote Desktop Services
- Good customer service
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for an exciting 2nd Line Engineer role with a cloud-based technology organisation in Bristol. They offer a collaborative work culture where they encourage people to bring ideas to the table and drive positive change. They are financially robust and have continued to grow despite the Covid19 crisis.
Salary & Benefits
The Technical 2nd Line Engineer will be offered a salary up to £32,000 + benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.
Expected salary: £28000 – 32000 per year
Job date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 06:07:45 GMT
Apply for the job