Job title: Business Support Administrator
Company: Morson Group
Job description: Business Support Administrator – 6 Months Fixed Term Contract – Remote Working W/Travel to Bristol
You will be providing an internal customer focused support service to the business, particularly for fee earning staff who require support on day to day operational/administrative tasks. You are required to act on a variety of regular work topics driven by the business and demonstrate the capability to focus on repeat work that is completed to a high standard. The role requires effective organisational skills and excellent team working to ensure the operations team workload is processed according to requirements and escalated where appropriate in order to maintain service levels. You will also be accountable for ensuring you follow the current process and provide guidance to others and help all staff understand the business protocols. In addition, you may be required to support on wider business topics where the requirement arises.
In the current climate the role will initially be remote working and therefore we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. We are ideally looking for someone based in the South West as travel to our Cardiff and Bristol office will be required.
This is initially a 6 month FTC to cover maternity leave but may be extended.
- Booking and arranging stationary supplies
- Processing of inbound and outbound post
- Reception – Action all centralised reception calls across the UK on a rota system
- Support fleet management, input & monitor pool car data
- Assist in the updates on SharePoint folders
- Update and amend documents using applications such as Bluebeam, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio, Word, Excel, MS Forms etc
- Minute taking – provide an accurate, professional service to internal customers
- Action and maintain the tracking and booking process of training courses for fee earners
- Support teams by booking equipment and onsite kit where applicable
- Booking of travel, accommodation, car hire etc
- Office Access and Risk Assessments – Support of H&S functionality to manage office access
- permissions and tracking of activity
- Provide administrative support to other offices when required, therefore some travel may be required in exceptional circumstances
- Support facilities on an ad hoc basis to help with maintenance of offices
- Undertaking other duties not specifically stated above, which from time to time are necessary for effective performance of the team and the business
- Highly articulate with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task, organise and prioritise workloads whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Ability to problem solve and make sound decisions to suit our business and client’s needs
- Willing to learn and utilise your skills to provide a high level of service
- Attention to detail
- Able to work well as a team and on your own
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook, 365 and PowerPoint
- Switchboard and hospitality experience
Business Support Administrator – 6 Months Fixed Term Contract – Remote Working W/Travel to Bristol
Share this job
Sign up for job alerts
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our
We care for the personal and professional you.
Specialist expertise, personal experience.
You can change the different texts of each navigation item on the boxes below. Please, use H2 for the titles, regular text without style for the rest.
BLOG INSIDE HEADER INFO
‘I’m not just a director in a highly technical role; I’m also a confidant, a friend… Sian Whittaker | Arcadis
NAVIGATION ITEM 1 INFO
Opportunities to fulfil, inspire and secure
NAVIGATION ITEM 2 INFO
You will find our influence and people across a number of sectors; aerospace, automotive, construction, IT & digital, manufacturing, maritime, nuclear, professional services and rail.
NAVIGATION ITEM 3 INFO
We care for the personal and professional you
NAVIGATION ITEM 4 INFO
We take the time to understand your business, ensuring that we add value in the right places and at the right time.
NAVIGATION ITEM 5 INFO
Who we are
Built by ambition, defined by our people
NAVIGATION ITEM 6 INFO
News & insight
The latest news, views, insights and case studies
Looking for something?
Policies & accreditations
(+44) 0 161 707 1516
VAT Number: 732 4476 36
Group Company Number: 5111937
© © Copyright 2021 Morson Talent. Morson Group and/or it’s subsidaries and licensors. All rights reserved.
Expected salary: £22000 – 25000 per year
Job date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 22:53:49 GMT
Apply for the job