Job title: Care Assistant
Company: Newcross Healthcare Solutions
Job description: Are you looking for the next step up in your healthcare career?
As a Care Assistant in Chippenham, Devizes, Melksham, Calne, Corsham, Malmesbury, Lyneham, Dauntsey and the surrounding areas, you’ll be the main companion of the people in your care. You’ll join a dedicated health and social care team, assisting with clinical needs, meal preparation, making up beds, personal care tasks, following care plans and social integration activities.
Perks of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
- Free DBS and uniform
Healthcare staff have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts when they submit their timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. It is even available on weekends and bank holidays.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK.
You’ll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and start within a week!
Expected salary: £13.19 per hour
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 02:20:37 GMT
Apply for the job now