Job title: Community Nurse – Band 5
Company: Sanctuary Personnel
Job description: Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Community Nurse (RGN) to work based in Bristol.
The pay rate for this locum Community Nurse job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered with valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus – get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus – Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.
Expected salary: £28 per hour
Job date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 22:44:34 GMT
Apply for the job