Job title: Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant
Company: Vision for Education
Job description: Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA)
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a part-time Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local Early Years Setting in Bristol.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Level 2 TA qualification or Level 3 Child Care qualification.
Vision for Education is seeking to employ a Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to join our successful supply teaching team to work within a lively Nursery setting in Bristol. Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications.
This is a small independent Nursery based in Bristol with an Outstanding ofsted report.
To be considered for the Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) position, you will:
- EYFS qualification or Level 3 Child Care qualification
- Have experience supporting children in Early Years Foundation Stage
- Be able to work all week
- Have a DBS on the Update Service or, willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600
Job date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 22:13:04 GMT
Apply for the job