Job title: Mobile RAN Capex Manager
Company: Morson Group
- This role manages Mobile RAN capex requirements, to ensure continuous service to the mobile customer base
- Efficient and accurate asset capitalisation is vital to ensure mobile assets are well understood and conform to policy
- Develops working relationships and communicates with a range of operational, financial and procurement stakeholders to ensure actions completed and progress updated
- Manages the weekly scheduling and running of local governance (Mobile Programme Control Board)
- Executes local governance (Mobile Programme Control Board) for RAN Deployment programmes, taking into consideration capex, asset and opex requirements
- Executes month end capex process for Mobile RAN Deployment programmes
- Provides analysis of monthly capex spend and commitments
- Provides accurate forecasts where required on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis to ensure capex and AICC registration is predictable and in line with targets
- Ensures data is of the highest quality
- Be agile – You identify opportunities to use collaborative approaches and continuous improvement. You contribute to projects as a subject matter expert or content owner.
- Strong governance skills and experience: challenging costs, forecasting and process across all owners of capex from Mobile and CFU’s
- Developed quotes /business cases and ways to avoid costs
- Developed an internal network of strong working relationships you can call on to assist with your role
- Advocating and applying technology where it has not been used previously
- Suggested cost savings to assist budgets
- Delivered results when the deliverables were unclear
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35 AND CAN BE BASED FROM BRISTOL, BIRMINGHAM OR MANCHESTER
Share this job
Sign up for job alerts
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our
We care for the personal and professional you.
Specialist expertise, personal experience.
You can change the different texts of each navigation item on the boxes below. Please, use H2 for the titles, regular text without style for the rest.
BLOG INSIDE HEADER INFO
‘I’m not just a director in a highly technical role; I’m also a confidant, a friend… Sian Whittaker | Arcadis
NAVIGATION ITEM 1 INFO
Opportunities to fulfil, inspire and secure
NAVIGATION ITEM 2 INFO
You will find our influence and people across a number of sectors; aerospace, automotive, construction, IT & digital, manufacturing, maritime, nuclear, professional services and rail.
NAVIGATION ITEM 3 INFO
We care for the personal and professional you
NAVIGATION ITEM 4 INFO
We take the time to understand your business, ensuring that we add value in the right places and at the right time.
NAVIGATION ITEM 5 INFO
Who we are
Built by ambition, defined by our people
NAVIGATION ITEM 6 INFO
News & insight
The latest news, views, insights and case studies
Looking for something?
Policies & accreditations
(+44) 0 161 707 1516
VAT Number: 732 4476 36
Group Company Number: 5111937
© © Copyright 2021 Morson Talent. Morson Group and/or it’s subsidaries and licensors. All rights reserved.
Expected salary: £300 per day
Job date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 22:33:04 GMT
Apply for the job