Job title: MSK Physiotherapist – Band 6
Company: Sanctuary Personnel
Job description: Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to work based in Bristol.
The pay rate for this locum MSK Physiotherapist job is £24.71 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Preferably Monday-Friday 8am-4pm but will consider part-time hours.
Requirements of the MSK Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Minimum of two years post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist, including experience in MSK outpatients/plastic surgery.
- Hand experience is also preferred but not essential as training and supervision will be provided.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus – get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus – Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.
Expected salary: £24.71 per hour
Job date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 00:44:41 GMT
Apply for the job