Job title: Procurement Project Lead
Company: Morson Group
Job description: Morson is delighted to be working in partnership with a leading aerospace organisation to recruit 2 Procurement Project Leads for an initial contract until the end of the year. There is a rate of £17.95 Per Hour + Holiday Pay PAYE on offer The role is nased in Filton, Bristol. Please find the role description below:
1. Accountable for the development of project plans for Procurement NPI, MODs or transfer projects to incorporate all activities from sourcing to delivery, incorporating all necessary resources for successful execution and delivery
2. Ensure that adequate resources are in place to deliver the project within the committed timescales
3. Ensure that the risk management process is followed for each procurement project
4. Work with all stakeholders i.e. customers, procurement projects, value streams and suppliers to ensure on time delivery of the Procurement NPI, MODs or transfer project
5. Accountable for communication with internal and external customers regarding any Procurement NPI, MODs or transfer project and ensure that the correct process and procedures are adhered to and signed off at the appropriate times
6. Accountable for the completion of supplier rate readiness reviews and load and capacity activities in support of any Procurement NPI, MODs or transfer project
7. Accountable for the on-time delivery and quality of parts from suppliers for any NPI, MODs or transfer project until parts have passed FAI
8. Accountable for the setting up of supplier schedules, post FAI, to ensure smooth transition to the accountable procurement operations team
9. Manage direct and indirect resource to deliver projects
10. Management of team within committed budget.
11 Compliance with all risk assessments and company Environment, Health & Safety Procedures relevant to all work activities. Reporting of all accidents and near misses as per the company’s procedure and implementation of identified corrective actions. Maintain good standards of housekeeping in designated work area(s)
12 Champion “Export Control” compliance activities, ensuring you and where applicable, members of your team, adhere to the site “Technology Control Plan (TCP), guaranteeing compliance with Export Control Regulations, controls, training and systems.
For immediate consideration, simply hit the ‘apply now’ button.
Share this job
Sign up for job alerts
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our
We care for the personal and professional you.
Specialist expertise, personal experience.
You can change the different texts of each navigation item on the boxes below. Please, use H2 for the titles, regular text without style for the rest.
BLOG INSIDE HEADER INFO
‘I’m not just a director in a highly technical role; I’m also a confidant, a friend… Sian Whittaker | Arcadis
NAVIGATION ITEM 1 INFO
Opportunities to fulfil, inspire and secure
NAVIGATION ITEM 2 INFO
You will find our influence and people across a number of sectors; aerospace, automotive, construction, IT & digital, manufacturing, maritime, nuclear, professional services and rail.
NAVIGATION ITEM 3 INFO
We care for the personal and professional you
NAVIGATION ITEM 4 INFO
We take the time to understand your business, ensuring that we add value in the right places and at the right time.
NAVIGATION ITEM 5 INFO
Who we are
Built by ambition, defined by our people
NAVIGATION ITEM 6 INFO
News & insight
The latest news, views, insights and case studies
Looking for something?
Policies & accreditations
(+44) 0 161 707 1516
VAT Number: 732 4476 36
Group Company Number: 5111937
© © Copyright 2021 Morson Talent. Morson Group and/or it’s subsidaries and licensors. All rights reserved.
Expected salary: £16 – 17.95 per hour
Job date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 22:31:01 GMT
Apply for the job