Job title: Senior Project Manager
Company: RGB Recruitment
Job description: Location: Bristol
Generous benefits package including salary £45,000 – £55,000
Working in a Building Top 150 consultancy putting clients at the heart of what they do. The success of the projects they deliver is their ability to balance cost awareness and professional management with innovative, high quality design.
As a Chartered / Senior Project Manager you will ideally have experience of Education, Custodial or Defence Sector projects. You will join our busy Project Management team working on projects for a range of clients. Typical projects are from £1M to £10M but we are also involved in delivering a programmes of work in Prisons with individual project values up to £75M.
The role will require the ability and confidence to lead projects from inception through feasibility study to tendering, on site and handover then post-completion phases. Working independently but with support from a junior project manager on larger projects as required and overall guidance from the PM team Leader and office Partners (also PMs).
Training can be provided in MS Project and the client-specific consultant appointments and reporting mechanisms required but it is expected that the successful candidate will have an understanding of detailed project programming, managing external consultants and project reporting to senior client directors.
– This is a client side project lead role and will include monitoring a number of projects. -[
– Preparing the project brief and appointment documents, monitoring fees for consultants, managing project risks, preparing and updating project programmes and reports, leading project meetings including risk, value engineering and progress meetings. -[
– A key part of the role will be compiling documents including Execution Plans, Outline Business Cases to the Government standard 5-case model, Feasibility Studies, Briefing/Tender documents and Tender/Process reports. -[
– The Government Soft Landings approach to Handover is implemented along with BREEAM assessments on all Government funded schemes.About you:
– Chartered status (RICS/RIBA/MCIOB or equivalent) and a minimum of 4 years’ experience of delivering projects. -[
– A good understanding and experience in use of IT including Word, Excel, e-mail and the internet and a competent user of MS Projects. -[
– Good organisational skills in prioritising work and meeting deadlines. -[
– Flexible, positive approach and willingness to travel to meetings and sites across the South of England -[
– Client facing skills, personable but with commercial awareness. -[
– Good understanding of project management processes.For more information please contact Matthew Lovegrove at RGB Recruitment.
Expected salary: £45000 – 55000 per year
Job date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 03:29:35 GMT
Apply for the job