Job title: Structural Technician
Company: Bennett & Game Recruitment
Job description: Structural Technician -required for our rapidly expanding client to work in Bristol, initially based from home whilst the office is set up. The Structural Technician will be working for a company that operate across the UK specialising in Structural Inspections supported with a Structural Design team.
The ideal Structural Technician will be early in their career with 2 years + experience but able to use CAD proficiently and experience of structures design. The Technician will be motivated to learn new innovative technologies and grow with a young company that heavily invests in their staff to bring out their true potential. Huge opportunities of progression for candidates that are willing to drive the business forward.
Structural Technician Position Overview
- Preparation of AutoCad structural drawings
- Providing support to the Senior Structural engineers
- Developing and maintaining our CAD library, standards and files
- Assistance with site inspections
Structural Technician Position Requirements
- Minimum HNC Civil and/or Structural Engineering
- Several years structural drawing experience
- Proficiency in IT systems
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- A general understanding of building structures and materials including steel, masonry, concrete and timber
- Passionate about new technologies and progressive change
- Car owner and UK driving licence
Structural Technician Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary
- Travel paid
- Pension 5% match
- 25 Days Holiday + BH
- Laptop / phone / IPad
- Health care membership
- Training and great career prospect
- Flexitime (37.5 hours a week)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Expected salary: £18000 – 25000 per year
Job date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 02:49:42 GMT
Apply for the job