Job title: Registered Care Home Manager
Company: Caring Homes
Job description: Job Advert
Home Manager – Chippenham – Competitive Salary + Bonus
Caring Homes are looking to appoint an experienced manager to join the team at Ferfoot Care Home in Chippenham.
The home is a converted large family home built in 1902 and provides the highest standards of residential and residential dementia care for up to 52 elderly people.
The dedicated care team works closely with residents and loved ones to provide the highest quality of specialist dementia care. The teams create a life story for each resident, helping to ensure that care and activities take into account each resident’s individual life experience.
We provide all our team our unique ‘living in my world’ dementia training which is accredited by City and Guilds, it highlights the importance of meaningful activities and a stimulating environment for people living with dementia, as well as addressing clinical aspects of care. If you have experience working in a residential dementia setting, this is a great opportunity for you to join a team and make a difference.
- Registered Manager’s experience in a dementia home
- Dementia Specialist
- CQC Ratings of Good or Outstanding in current home
- To be the Registered Manager with CQC
- Management of all areas of the home including budgets and finance (P&L and EBITDA)
- Deliver exceptional standards of care
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Career Development
- Benefits Package to include high street discounts, pension scheme and many other offers.
- You will play a vital role in helping us in our determination to be one of the largest and well-respected independent providers of health and social care.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive induction programme to ensure that you will have an enjoyable introduction to our business, understand what we do and have an awareness of our policies, procedures and practices.
- We are committed to supporting and promoting the well-being of our colleagues and want everyone to be able to work well together in a pleasant working environment.
Caring Homes are an independent national network of residential, nursing and dementia homes providing person-centred care. Everything we do is directed by the needs of the individuals we care for and their families. By caring for the whole person and their unique personality, likes and interests, we create better bonds, more stimulating communities, safer environments, and better lives.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you and you have the experience and skills required along with wanting to join a family-owned company and be part of a team that want to make a difference to our residents’ lives, please get in touch by clicking ‘APPLY’ or contact Lucy on 07467 001928 or email email@example.com
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 03:12:46 GMT
Apply for the job now