Job title: B&Q Home Delivery Technician – Bristol
Job description: Job Description:
B&Q Home Delivery Technician
Wincanton are looking for Home Delivery Technicians who have a passion for customer service to join our team in Bristol carrying out home deliveries for our B&Q contract.
What you need to know:
- You will be delivering a mixture of B&Q products to customer homes.
- You will be working a fixed working week – Tuesday to Saturday, start times vary between 06:00 and 07:00.
What’s in it for you?
- An annual salary of £24,586 (£9.85 per hour), in addition to overtime paid at time and a half
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service
- The opportunity to obtain your Class 2 Driving License
- 20% B&Q discount
- Share incentive plan
- Discounts including breakdown cover, restaurants, and days out.
- Plus more!
What we need from you:
- A willing problem solver, with excellent communication skills
- A DBS check will be undertaken upon employment.
Interested? Here’s what’s next:
Apply online now, one of our team will be in touch to talk you through the role in more detail.
Wincanton is a leading supply chain partner for British business, providing supply chain solutions up and down the country. Through a wealth of experience and knowledge Wincanton provides business critical services including storage, handling and distribution; high volume eFulfilment; retailer ‘dark stores’; two-person home delivery; fleet and transport management; and network optimisation for many of the UK’s best-known companies.
Job date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 04:20:10 GMT
Apply for the job