Job title: Customer Service Administrator
Company: Bennett & Game Recruitment
Job description: Customer Service Administrator required. Our client is a leading manufacturer of industrial equipment, based in the Patchway, Bristol area. It is anticipated the successful Customer Service Administrator will have a background within a Sales Administrator / Order Processing / Customer Service focused role within the Engineering or Manufacturing industries.
Customer Service Administrator Position Overview
- Monitoring emails and processing quotations requests on the database
- Inputting part numbers for orders and quotation requests on the system
- Filtering of sales enquiries prior to sending leads to the external sales teams
- Answering incoming sales enquiries
- Maintain customer details and files
Customer Service Administrator Position Requirements
- Experienced in a Sales Administrator / Order Processor style role
- Experience working within an Engineering / Manufacturing environment
- Based in a commutable distance of Patchway, Bristol
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full UK Driving License
Customer Service Administrator Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 – £25,000 – depending on experience
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Monday to Thursday 08:00 – 17:00. Friday 09:00 – 16:00. Permanent position.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Expected salary: £20000 – 25000 per year
Location: Patchway, Gloucestershire
Job date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 00:41:43 GMT
Apply for the job