Job title: Guaranteed work scheme for Teachers, Bristol
Company: Protocol Education
Job description: At Protocol Education we are looking to recruit new teachers to be registered on our guaranteed work scheme where we will be able to offer you a guaranteed amount of work each week depending on your circumstances. This would mean that you would be guaranteed a steady income each week as well as excellent opportunities at a variety of schools.
We are currently looking for teachers in and around Bristol.
We work with an array of different schools and find that supply work gives you the opportunity to get to know many local schools and it regularly leads to contract or permanent positions. Schools are able to see first hand the quality and potential of your teaching, whilst you have the perfect opportunity to gain further experience and develop your teaching and behaviour management style. It really is a fantastic way to earn some money, expand your teaching experience and has great potential to lead to something longer term.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Reference information for the last five years
- UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
- Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences.
- Bonus £250 refer a teacher’ payment scheme
- The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the Bristol and South Gloucestershire areas.
- CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
Job date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 22:58:35 GMT
Apply for the job