Job title: 5T Driver
Company: Gi Group
Job description: 2021-09-06
Due to demand Parcelforce, the most trusted and successful letters and parcel delivery business, has an opportunity for you to join their team as temporary Van Driver with immediate starts working on an ongoing assignment to assist Christmas pressure.
Hourly Rate – £11.64 rising to £12.73 after 26 weeks.
Van Driver Responsibilities include:
- Driving a Sprinter van delivering 35 – 40 drops to local residential and commercial addresses each day.
- Working Monday – Friday 08:00 and finishing around 18:30, flexibility around finish times is essential.
- Adhering to stand work processes at all times.
- Following standards ops and workplace manuals
- The depot covers all of Bristol (BS34 5TB ) so area knowledge and good driving ability is an advantage.
- Following 100% to sequence the route on the PDA.
- A full and valid Cat B Driving licence.
- We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, flexible and happy to work hard on their own initiative.
- Experience of driving a 3.5t van is preferred but not essential.
- We’re looking for someone with good people skills that are helpful and friendly.
- Previous multi-drop experience is an advantage however training is provided.
- A maximum of 6 points on your licence.
- You must be physically fit to be able to manually load parcels into a van (up to 30kg)
- Rest Areas
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Access to internal vacancies successful candidates will be given a chance to progress within this company,
- On-site parking
- Overtime available after 8 hours
- Permanent opportunities available with Parcelforce
If you’re looking to work for a reputable business in a busy environment with a genuine opportunity of being made permanent following a successful probation period of working for Gi Group then apply NOW. Please contact
3.5 Tonne Drivers
KJ210906200737 – Bristol
Patchway – Gloucestershire
£11.64 – £12.73 per hour
Expected salary: £11.64 – 12.73 per hour
Location: Patchway, Gloucestershire
Job date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 04:48:00 GMT
Apply for the job