Job title: IT Programme Manager – Retail – Bristol – 2 Year FTC
Company: Michael Page
Job description: This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing retail organisation based in Bristol as a Programme Manager on a 2 year fixed term contract.
The successful Programme Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining effective programme plan
- Working closely with Head of Change and various other senior internal stakeholders to ensure programme outcomes meet business objectives
- Building an effective relationship with counterpart within 3rd party software provider, working collaboratively to deliver
- Mobilising and coordinating relevant technical resources, both internally and externally
- Reporting on programme progress, identifying risks and issues and taking steps to mitigate
IT Programme Manager – IT software programme delivery experience essentialIT Programme Manager – Ability to be on site in Bristol vital
The successful Programme Manager will possess:
- Demonstrable experience delivering high profile IT system programmes, ideally within a relevant industry e.g. retail, wholesale, supply chain
- Ability to engage proactively with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and with 3rd party suppliers
- Experience of creating and maintaining detailed programme plans
- Ability to bring structure, process and governance to programme delivery through previous experience
- Knowledge of a range of programme delivery methodologies and techniques
My client is a fast growing retail business undergoing an exciting 2 year transformation programme to upgrade two key IT systems, their Order Management System and Financial Ledger System. They require an experienced Programme Manager to lead this programme through to successful go-live.
£55,000 – £65,000 dependent on experience + benefits
This role is a 2 year fixed term contract with the potential to extend.
Expected salary: £55000 per year
Job date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 22:51:00 GMT
Apply for the job