Job title: Project Manager
Company: Advanced Resource Managers
Job description: ARM are recruiting for a Project Manager with experience of leading complex defence programmes for a permanent opportunity with a defence company in Filton.
You will be joining a mature environment, where your contributions will have a direct impact on safeguarding the U.K. at home and abroad.
As a Project Manager with experience of leading complex defence programmes based in Filton, you will be responsible for;
- Leading engineering activities within a business winning team and transitioning these into delivery.
- Working closely with customers, suppliers and partners to ensure timely delivery of bids and programmes.
- Planning resourcing levels to meet project demands.
- Technically reviewing engineering material.
- Leading engineering inputs into bids for Mode 5 IFF and acting as the technical conduit to resolve issues.
You should, as a Project Manager able to work in Filton, have experience of the following;
- Leading complex defence programmes, particularly related to encrypted communications.
- Liaising with and leading engagement with customers, suppliers and partners.
- Delivering engineering input into complex bids and tenders.
- Ensuring milestones and deliverables are achieved to time, budget and quality constraints.
**Due to the nature of this role, only individuals eligible to obtain UK Security Clearance are able to be considered. Please do not apply if you are not eligible to obtain UK Security Clearance**
If you have experience of leading complex defence programmes, are a Project Manager, able to work in Filton and are interested in the role; please submit your application to Thomas Rick via this vacancy.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Location: Filton, Gloucestershire
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 06:21:23 GMT
Apply for the job now