Job title: 5t Driver
Company: Gi Group
Job description: 2021-10-05
Due to demand Parcelforce, the most trusted and successful letters and parcel delivery business, has an opportunity for you to join their team as temporary multi drop driver to assist with Christmas pressure.
Hourly Rate – £11.64 rising to £12.73 after 26 weeks
Starting – ASAP – 24/12/2021 with a view of potential permanent roles at the end of the assignment
Shift times – Standard working hours Mon to Fri 08:00 – 18:30 shift times, the site are flexible with days/hours.
For example; 3/4 days work per week, if you need to work around family life or work less than 8 hours a day that’s and will be considered along as Parcelforce have the commitment from you.
Van Driver Responsibilities include:
- Driving a Sprinter van delivering 30 – 40 drops per day in your first week after training, increasing week on week thereafter to local residential and commercial addresses.
- Adhering to stand work processes at all times.
- Following standards ops and workplace manuals
- The depot covers all of Bristol, BS34 area so knowledge and good driving ability is an advantage.
- Following 100% to sequence the route on the PDA.
- A full and valid Cat B Driving licence.
- We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, flexible and happy to work hard on their own initiative.
- Experience of driving a 3.5t van is preferred but not essential.
- We’re looking for someone with good people skills that are helpful and friendly
- Previous multi-drop experience is an advantage however training is provided.
- A maximum of 6 points on your licence
- You must be physically fit to be able to manually load parcels into a van (up to 30kg)
- You must be able to provide various proof identity checks
- Rest Areas
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Access to internal vacancies successful candidates will be given a chance to progress within this company,
- On-site parking
- Weekly Pay
- Overtime available after 38 hours
If you’re looking to work for a reputable business in a busy environment with a genuine opportunity of being made permanent following a successful probation period of working for Gi Group then apply NOW. Please contact
3.5 Tonne Drivers
KJ211005203043 – Basingstoke
Patchway – Gloucestershire
£11.64 – £12.73 per hour
Expected salary: £11.64 – 12.73 per hour
Location: Patchway, Gloucestershire
Job date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 07:13:57 GMT
Apply for the job