Job title: Apprentice DAF Parts Advisor
Company: Motus Commercials
Job description: At Motus Commercials we are offering the opportunity for an Aspiring Parts Advisor to join our friendly team on an Apprenticeship based in Avonmouth.
We are the largest approved DAF truck dealership in the UK and Europe who believe that people are our most important asset and we are keen to give back through investment of personal development and internal training.
What Will You Be Doing?
To be a Motus Commercials Parts Advisor Apprentice in Avonmouth, you need to be willing to learn how to source, locate parts and identify parts from the electronic catalogues.
You will then be required to properly and carefully label and package parts that are to be returned for warranty or to the manufacturer or supplier for surcharge credits, including identifying part numbers and providing a consistently high standard of customer service to all of our customers both internal and external. * To undertake hands on training within the Parts Department by taking instruction from your nominated mentor.
- To attend recognised courses of instruction and achieve the correct pass mark for each course.
- To abide by the rules and regulation of the Company.
- To obey the instructions issued by the Company or it’s authorised representatives.
- To work to the best of his/her ability at all times.
- To respect the property of the Company and any property for which the Company is responsible or which is in their care.
- To assist with general housekeeping duties required within the parts department.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness within the working area and a presentable personal appearance whilst observing the Group Health & Safety and Environmental Policy at all times.
- To report any broken or faulty equipment to your Supervisor/Manager in line with our Group Health & Safety Policy.
- Not to be absent form work or from educational instruction without permission except in unavoidable circumstance, for example, personal illness. You must make contact with your Manager/Supervisor on the first day of your absence to report this.
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 07:11:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!