Job title: Assistant Service Controller
Company: RSD Recruitment
Job description: Our client based in Avonmouth are currently recruiting for an Assistant Service Controller to join there ever growing business.
This company are one of the UK’s largest independent new and used equipment dealers, including plant, demolition and construction.
The Main Responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Assisting the administration department, booking jobs onto the in-house system.
- Raising and preparing quotations for customer repairs
- Organising and planning engineers’ schedules for routine maintenance and breakdowns on machinery
- Working with the parts team to ensure parts are available for engineers to attend site
- Keeping customers always updated and informed
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills set:
- Strong Administration background in Plant or similar industries. Transport and/or hire desk experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a busy, ever-changing environment
- Good level of attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Ability to multi task
- Mathematically competent with good IT skills
- Confident and clear telephone manner
Working Monday – Friday – 40 hours per week.
In return you will receive:
- A Competitive Salary
- Annual Holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- A great working environment and more
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply now!
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks – LinkedIn & Facebook
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 22:42:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!