Job title: Bar Supervisor
Company: Compass Group
Job description: As a Supervisor, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Supervisor. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
More about the role:
- To complete the opening and closing checklists and to ensure that everything on them has been done
- To ensure that the front of house areas are clean, tidy and attractive during opening times
- To produce weekly rotas following the manager’s guidelines
- To place orders for stock to maintain the correct stock levels
- To ensure that all deliveries are checked and put away promptly and correctly
- To ensure waste is kept to a minimum during beverage production
- To delegate where necessary and ensure the team are pro-active at all times
- To cash up at the end of a late shift and complete beverage stock takes when required
- In the absence of the Manager assist in the completion of weekly bookwork and any other duties that are deemed necessary
- Be pro-active at all times and use initiative, diplomacy and discretion to solve any problems that may arise
Who you are:
- Previous experience supervising frontline teams within a similar environment
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
What we’ll give: Bar Supervisor
- Based in Chippenham, SN146BT
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
- Salary £9.3 Per Hour
- Frequency Hourly
- Job Reference compass/28092021/95666001/52428789/BU
- Contract Type Full Time
- Closing Date 29 October, 2021
- Job Category Operations (Food)
- Business Unit Defence
- Location Chippenham, United Kingdom
- Posted on 28 September, 2021
Your name (required)
Your email address (required)
Receiver name (required)
Your friend’s email address (required)
This form is protected by Google reCAPTCHA. By using this form you agree to the and .
Spread the word
Jobs in the same category
This website is using cookies to improve your browsing experience. If you navigate to another page without changing the settings below you consent to this.
Compass Group PLC © 2021
This website is using cookies to improve your browsing experience. If you navigate to another page without changing the settings bellow you consent to this.
Expected salary: £9.3 per hour
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 04:33:09 GMT
Apply for the job now