Job title: Building Surveyor – Bristol
Company: Brandon James
Job description: Building Surveyor – Bristol
I am partnered with an established consultancy who are actively seeking an ambitious experienced Building Surveyor to join their diverse and forward thinking team of Chartered Building Surveyors.
The successful Building Surveyor on a day-to-day basis you will have the opportunity to work on a broad spectrum of building surveying commissions including defect diagnosis, planned maintenance, development monitoring and party wall matters
This role provides for an opportunity for a Building Surveyor to manage multi-disciplinary project teams delivering quality that promotes repeat business. Being client facing, developing key relationships and to support business objectives.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- MRICS desirable but not essential
- Other relevant professional body
- Have previous experience within a consultancy.
- BSc/MSc Building surveying
- Networking business and client relationships
- Defect analysis
- Promoting repeat business
- Contract administration
- Managing projects from inception to completion
- Right to light
- Expert witness
In Return, the Successful Building Surveyor will receive;
- 25 days holiday and additional Birthday off
- Bank holidays
- Competitive pension contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Work from home flexibility
If you’re a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Contact ref: 10863
Building Surveying – Building Surveyor – Senior Building Surveyor – RICS –
Expected salary: £40000 – 50000 per year
Job date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 23:32:57 GMT
Apply for the job